Tuesday, March 27, 2012

So long since Blogged....so much has happened :)

Wow its been ages since I Blogged and so much has gone on....a few personal upsets but the big news is...I'm going on a 9 week holiday back home to England :D woohooooooo :D I'm taking my Mam who is 80 and we are going to a great time visiting people and looking around our old haunts...I'm sure alot will of changed since she hasn't been back since she emigrated her to Australia 17 years ago and I (apart from a brief visit when my Dad passed) haven't been back in 30 years....I cant wait :D counting down the sleeps...29 today :D
I haven't been idle in my miniatures either...due to the ever expanding collection of Kat Hats I've had to build an extension to the Witchy Project to house them....only problem is ...I now have room enough for heaps more :D
Here's a preview..... its still a work in progress but its coming along nicely :D don't forget to click the pictures to make them bigger :)




Hope you like it.....it's very magical when the lights are all on 
Thanks for looking
Linda :D xxxx

16 comments:

  1. Felíz viaje!! que emocionante, nueve meses te daran para mucho!! que seaís muy felices en Inglaterra!!!
    Fantastico trabajo, la tienda de sombreros es preciosa!!
    Besos de las Malu´s.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love it!!!
    How lucky to have more hat room :)

    Hugs,
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like shoes, there's no such thing as too much space for hats (especially if you're a witch)! I love the additional space.

    Best wishes for your trip to England.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many beautiful hats! How wonderful to have so much new space for even more. A 9 week holiday sounds like heaven! I wish you a fantastic time, terrific weather and a safe return. Have a great time! Bon Voyage!
    hugs
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  5. quelle superbe collection de chapeaux. Le monde des sorcières a beaucoup de chance.
    Vote blog est ... magique.
    Bonnes vacances !
    Minima

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linda, this is fabulous and what a grand time you will have! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Linda! The House of Witchy is delicious! It is a very original project! I hope that passes it very well on your trip to England, do not forget to take many photos!

    A big kiss!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. One, can never have too many Hats, Linda. I warned you have addictive they are. Like Sweeties, you can't just have one of Kat's creations.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your witch house it great, Linda! I have a passion for Kat's hats, too. Yours have found a nice display in your shop! Enjoy your holidays in Englad, but I bet you will :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your witch house is fabulous. I like the hats shop.
    Bye Faby

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful house!!!The witch will be very happy!!!
    hugs
    Mariarita

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely miniatures linda :0) Hope you have a fab time on your trip back " home " , hope you havent lost your geordie accent dont want people thinking you are a tourist LOL !!!
    julie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. C'est une maison formidable!!! et quel travail!
    Isabelle

    ReplyDelete
  14. How exciting to be looking forward to such a trip, no doubt there will be a few miniature shops in your sights ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. A hat for every occasion Linda, have a wonderful trip with your Mum and don't forget to take some pics if you find any great minis.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Un trabajo fantástico y muy original. Me encanta tu blog. Besitos, Angela.

    ReplyDelete